Incarnation Parish in Mantua is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Catholic individual to fill a part-time position leading our growing youth ministry for high school aged youth and young adults.
- A person who can work independently and part of a team.
- Experience in youth ministry and leadership with some college education.
- Computer, multi-media, and social media skills
- An understanding of Comprehensive Youth Ministry as set forth by the USCCB in Renewing the Vision
- Previous experience in youth ministry is helpful, but not required
- Need to have some evening and weekend availability
Diocesan Safe Environment background clearance and Virtus training will be required; salary and benefits commensurate with experience and education.
Interested applicants should email/mail resume and cover letter no later than June 15, 2019 to: email@example.com